- School: Johnston Elementary School
- Award: Cherokee County Reflections Awards
The topic this year was “Diversity Means…” and the six categories for artistic entries included: Dance Choreography, Photography, Film Production, Music Composition, Literature and Visual Arts.
Winners were chosen by category and grade level. Entries are displayed for viewing at WHS, and several students performed their original works.
The winners are:
- Elyse Navarro, second-grader in Betty Carlisle's homeroom, second place, Literature
- Gracie Branham, second-grader in Donne Harike's homeroom, second place, Visual Arts
- Julianne Branham, fourth-grader in Kristie Amos's homeroom, second place, Visual Arts