Grab Your Mask for the Parade
Here is some information you need to know before you start your day March 4.
1. There is a slight chance of rain throughout the day, and temperatures are dropping to the mid-50s for the day. The real threat of rain is supposed to come after 1 a.m. and continue through the weekend.
2. Mardi Gras on Main is tonight from 6-9 p.m. There will be beads, floats, music and of course masks. The King and Queen will be crowned during the parade as well. The businessed along Main Street will be having specials and activities during the event.
3. PURE Taqueria is having a Mardi Gras after party tonight. They will stay open till 1 a.m. as opposed to 11 p.m. A DJ will be providing entertainment for drinkers and dancers who are in their masks and beads. There is no cover.
4. Flip through the Viewfinder if you attened FoxTale's Wreck This Journal workshop to see if you made it in. Even if you didn't go, see how the local kids used jelly, gum and glue to destroy their journals and even run over a few.
5. The third round of the February Frenzy is going on right now. You can make your predictions here about the high school basketball teams to win a prize pack.