Registration Open for Swimming Lessons
Here is some information you need to know before you start your day March 9.
1. Bring out the heavy duty rain boots today. The National Weather Service is calling for 1-2 inches of rain today with gusts of wind as high as 15 mph. The rain will be going into the night with a high of 60 and a low of 43 degrees.
2. Patch's high school basketball playoff contest ends today at 4 p.m. Make your predictions here to win a prize pack.
3. Chattahoochee Gold Swimming is having registration for its spring and summer programs including parent-tot, swim lessons, swim league and swim team. Registration is from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m at 103 Arnold Mill Road.
4. The Moms Council will discuss the appropriate age to leave your children at home alone and their own experiences with this. Chime in with your thoughts and experiences at 1 p.m.
5. The Cherokee County Sheriff's Office is seeking help from the community. A composite photo was released of a male accused of sexual battery. If you have any information on this man or have any similar experiences with him (see article), you are encouraged to call 770-928-0239.