Video: Candidates Discuss BOE-Delegation Communications
Redistricting efforts earlier this year strained relations between the Cherokee County School District and the Cherokee County Legislative Delegation.
The fight for local control of the Cherokee school board earlier this year exposed communication problems between the district and the Cherokee County Legislative Delegation.
During Monday night's debate at the Cherokee County Republican Party headquarters in Towne Lake, the candidates for school board chair were asked how they would improve communication between the board and the delegation. Watch what Danny Dukes and Janet Read had to say.
Look for more video coverage from Canton-Sixes Patch later.
- Debate video: Watch the BOE Hopefuls Talk Furloughs
- Debate video: Video: Can You Work with Dr. P?
- Redistricting Bill Still Concerns Official
- Redistricting Bill Sent to Deal
- BOE Frustrated, Disappointed with Legislative Delegation
- BOE Unclear with Hamilton's Plans
- Revised Redistricting Bill Passes House
- Redistricting, Charters Fuel Debate
- Hill Unaware of BOE's Stance
- Redistricting Plan Passes Senate
- Support for Redistricting Fades
- Amend or Rescind Redistricting Plan
- Sponsor of Redistricting Plan Speaks
- Redistricting Bill Concerns Official
- Redistricting Plan Goes to Legislators
- School Board Member Not Leaving GOP