Watch the School Board Candidates
Kyla Cromer and Kelly Marlow were among the featured candidates at this week's Cherokee County Republican Party debate.
Canton's Kyla Cromer and Kelly Marlow, the women vying for the Post 1 seat on the Cherokee County Board of Education, took questions from media representatives, the public and each other during a Monday night debate at the Cherokee County Republican Party headquarters in Towne Lake.
Watch what they had to say.
- Video: Technology in Cherokee Schools.
- Video: Candidates Define Local Control.
- Video: Where's Your District?
- Video: Furlough Days.
- Video: Charter or CCSD?
- Video: Qualities of a School Chief.
- Video: Changing the Calendar.
- Video: Feds Meddling in Schools.
- Video: Planned Parenthood in Schools.
- Video: Marlow Addresses Cromer.
- Video: Cromer Addresses Marlow.