Woodstock PD Honors Its Top Officers
The police department held its annual banquet on Saturday to recognize its top performing officers of the year.
The Woodstock Police Department held its annual awards banquet in which several officers received accolades for notable achievements this year.
Police Chief Calvin Moss, Assistant Chief Bart Giesey and the Department’s awards committee recognized the following officers:
- Most Drug Arrests – Officer Jarred Jackson
- Most DUI Arrests – Officer Nikolaus Petit-Alleyne
- Volunteer of the Year – Matt Marano
- Civilian of the Year – Jenny Banas
- Rookie of the Year – Officer Cullen Fitchett
- Officer of the Year – Detective Ron Hughes
- Supervisor of the Year – Lieutenant Matt O’Keefe
Other awards were presented to officers who qualified for the Safe Driver and Good Conduct awards as outlined in the department's policy. Sgt Walter Franco and Officer Luis Mendez were also honored with the department’s Lifesaving Award for their efforts in saving the life of an individual on Nov. 21.