The festivities, whose theme centers around the Woodstock Art & Wine Festival on Saturday and Sunday, will kick off at 6 p.m. and many merchants will stay open later to offer special deals.
Some of the events and specials happening include:
- Live music in front of Seven Arrows and Cupcakelicious
- Studio 81, located above Outspokin' Bicycles with Ann Litrel Art, will be showcasing a new group of paintings by Kristina Laurendi Havens inspired by her recent trip to Italy.
- Elm Street Cultural Art Village's resident artist and art teacher, Deborah Tidwell, will be painting in the City Center lobby for FNL.
- Main Street Nail Studio will be hosting our 3rd pig roast! We will have pulled pork, Brunswick stew refreshments and live music by the Red White and Blues Band!!
- Maxwell's will be featuring the velvety smooth voice of Tony Mele performing initially outside (weather permitting), from 6 till 11 pm, and all wines (except Port) $5/glass in honor of the festival.
- The Wright Stuff Collectables will be having free wine tasting in the store. Come in taste and vote for your favorite wine.
The art and wine festival will be held from 11 a.m to 5 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday at the Park at City Center. The event is free, but those wishing to taste wine must purchase a $25 wrist band.
For more information, call the Woodstock Visitors Center at Dean's Store at (770) 924-0406.