Casserole Queens with their newest book!FoxTale Book Shoppe is excited to welcome back the
Casseroles, meet your match!
Crystal Cook and Sandy Pollock are shaking things up. The sassy duo—also known as the Casserole Queens—creates one-dish wonders that solve dinnertime conundrums everywhere. Now these ladies are breaking out of the 9 x 13-inch mold with fresh sides and salads that will round out weeknight meals. In The Casserole Queens Make-a-Meal Cookbook, you will find 100 recipes that you can mix and match as you please, with plenty of make-ahead tips so that you can always be prepared.
Need to pull together dinner in a flash? Check! Need to plan an elegant meal for the in-laws? Check! Need to cook and successfully transport a dish to a party? Check! In this book, you’ll find:
• 46 make-from-scratch casseroles, 37 salads and sides, 13 quick-fix desserts, and more
• Gluten-free and diabetic-friendly recipes (you’d never know it!)
• Plenty of satisfying vegetarian main dishes
• A chapter of recipes using seven ingredients or fewer—most of which are likely already in your pantry
• Variations, freezing tips, and serving ideas galore
Whether you are looking to make dinner tonight, a potluck crowd-pleaser, or a fix-and-freeze dish to save for later, The Casserole Queens Make-a-Meal Cookbook has everything you need to prepare a delicious homemade meal.
This is a fun and free event. Book purchases are optional. FoxTale Book Shoppe is located at 105 East Main Street across from the Woodstock City Park gazebo and in the same center as Vingenzo's. Their phone is 770-516-9989.