1. Doesn't look like much grilling and swimming will be happening on Labor Day; there is a 100 percent chance of thunderstorms throughout the day and evening, according to the National Weather Service. Winds as high as 15 mph are possible. The high will only be 76 degrees with a low of 69.
2. Remember all , banks, , city offices and federal and state offices will be closed in recognition of Labor Day. There will also be no mail delivery today.
3. State and federal regulators seized and sold Woodstock-based CreekSide Bank Friday. CreekSide depositors and borrowers are now customers of Georgia Commerce Bank. Read the .
4. The three Woodstock-Towne Lake Patch high schools played Friday night, and you can view video highlights from all the games:
5. and hosted this month's with a "Great Downtown Tailgate" theme. will have a slideshow for you at 8 a.m. If you have photos from Friday's event, feel free to post them along with the other photos.