Brides, grooms, and their loved ones will soon have a one-stop shop to handle all their wedding needs.
The popular Cherokee Bridal Expo will return to downtown Woodstock on Saturday.
The expo will be held on Jan. 19 from noon to 4 p.m. at Magnolia Hall (located behind Magnolia Thomas Restaurant).
Hosted by the Woodstock Parks and Recreation Department, this year's event will be sponsored by the Globe Trotters and will feature hors d’oeuvres and beverages by Magnolia Thomas Restaurant and Center Cut Catering.
Other features include:
- a fashion show at 2:15 p.m.
- models, hair styles, makeup by Melissa & Company Salon
- Tuxedos by King Tux Rentals
- bridal gowns by Tie the Knot Bridal Boutique and David's Bridal
- Music by Atlanta DJ
- Flowers by Simple Elegance
For more information, contact Maria at Globe Trotters at (770) 924-3235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.