1. Hope you have those winter coats ready because there is a major temperature drop today; the high is 55 degrees with a low of 44, according to the National Weather Service. There will be some morning showers with strong winds up to 25 mph. The rest of the day will be mostly cloudy.
2. If you missed Tuesday's meeting, check the . Conversation got heated between the commissioners and residents about the proposed Holly Springs aquatics center.
3. is hosting a candidates forum from 6 to 8 p.m. at the . City Council candidates from Woodstock, Canton, Holly Springs and Nelson will have two minutes to introduce themselves and one minute to answer questions.
4. Officer of the Year was awarded to each county public safety agency Monday night at the annual Public Safety Appreciation Dinner hosted by the Canton Moose Lodge. who were honored this year.
5. Thank you to everyone that joined us at last night. We had a blast, as always! And thank you, , for sponsoring the free food and awesome giveaways for the event. The staff at is always a pleasure, and we love the venue. I'm looking forward to the next one. - Lindsey Davidson, editor