You won't have to travel far to find something to do this weekend. Here's a list of events happening in and around your community:
- The Woodstock Farmer's Market will hold its last session of the season this morning between 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in the parking lot behind the Chambers at City Center at 8534 Main Street.
- The Fall Festival at Towne Village will start at 9 a.m. at 1025 Rose Creek Drive. The free event will include crafts, food, games, costume contest, prizes, Tae Kwon Do demonstrations and a silent auction to raise funds for breast cancer.
- The Running of the Colts 5K will start at 8 a.m. at Woodstock High School.
- "Miss Pink" Breast Cancer Awareness Natural Beauty Pageant will start at 10 a.m. at Liberty Hill United Methodist Church in Canton. Tickets are $5 and contestants will be raising money to donate to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- The 4th Annual Great Pumpkin Festival will be held at 1 p.m. today at Cannon Park in downtown Canton. The free event will include trick or treating, costume contest, music, a bounce house, games, vendors, food and lots of children's activities.
- The Cherokee Friends of Recovery will host its Twilight Fun Run F.O.R. Cherokee tonight at Hobgood Park. The Fun Run/Walk begins at 7:00 p.m. and the 5K starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Elm Street Arts will present its annual Ghost Tales and Trails event, which uses story tellers to tell scary stories based on the history of Woodstock. Tickets are $11 for adults and $6 for children age 12 and under if purchased in advance online or $13 for adults and $8 children at the door.