It's pumpkin carvin' season and Berry Patch Farms has a variety of sizes, colors and shapes of the winter squash for you to choose from. Located out on Arnold Mill Road, the farm also offers picturesque scenery for fall photos for the family.
If it's a pumpkin you are looking for, a tractor ride to entertain the kids or just some apple cider to please the tummy, Berry Patch Farms has a variety of activities during its pumpkin patch season.
- Monday through Friday from 3:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The pumpkin season ends Oct. 30.
- Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- You can also reserve space for birthday parties.
- Pumpkins are 89 cents per pound.
- The mini pumpkins are $1.
- Cash and checks only.
- Parking on weekends is $2.
- Food-pumpkin pies, apple cider, homemade fried pies, boiled peanuts, popcorn, jams, jellies, dressings
- Farm animals
- Face painting
The weekdays may not have all the food or face painting.
786 Arnold Mill Road
Woodstock, GA 30188