Gas prices are soaring and commuting is becoming more expensive. We want to help.
Count on Woodstock-Towne Lake Patch columnist to provide you with local job leads.
Job Interview Tip of the Week : “Ask open-ended questions. Closed questions that require just a "yes" or "no" response contribute little to the flow of the interview and provide minimal information,” according to Best-job-interview.com.
1) Tutors needed for all subject areas including test prep at Study Point. Tutors work 4 to 20 hours per week and stay with an individual student for about three months. All tutoring is one-on-one for 90 to 120-minute sessions. Study Point matches students and tutors who live in close proximity and match each other’s criteria. Pay is $18-23 per hour plus bonuses. To apply for this position, click here.
2) is looking for a Manager for its Towne Lake Parkway location. Salary starts at $28,000. Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental and health insurance, free food, bonuses and more. Learn more about this position online.
3) is looking for a Crew Member to work at its Highway 92 location. Pay ranges from $7.25 - $8 per hour. Candidates must be friendly, reliable and enjoy working on a team. Benefits include paid time off, uniforms and more. Apply for this position online.
4) is looking for a temporary Memory Care Program Director. This position requires being available by phone 24 hours a day, a knowledge of Alzheimer's Disease and a passion for helping others in need. Learn more about this position online.
5) is looking for a Lead Pre-K Teacher and Pre-K Teacher. Candidates should have an Early Childhood Education degree and pass a background check. Learn more about this position online.
If your business has a current position available, e-mail details to email@example.com.