The company on Wednesday Sept. 18 will hold a hiring fair from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Woodstock Hauling facility at 6970 Main Street.
The waste disposal company wants CDL drivers for its roll-off and residential driving positions for the city. Only candidates that have completed the online application will be considered.
If you have not completed the application, visit www.wm.com/careers to fill out the online application.
Applicants are required to have the following qualifications to be considered:
- At least 1 year of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a commercial driver's license (CDL).
- Additional Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements preferred.
- Must have a Class A or B CDL with airbrakes endorsement valid for the state of Georgia or South Carolina.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screening.