Students, Adults Overcome By Carbon Monoxide at Atlanta School - Atlanta Journal Constitution
Nearly 50 people were taken to local hospitals Monday after being overcome by carbon monoxide at a southwest Atlanta elementary school.
The incident began about 8:30 a.m. at Finch Elementary School in the 1100 block of Avon Avenue near Lee Street. Visit the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for more on this story.
Man Identified in Fatal House Fire - Lilburn-Mountain Park Patch
Officials have determined the cause of death and the identity of man who died in an overnight fire in Lilburn.
The man is identified as John Hamilton, 50, of, Lilburn, according to Ted Bailey, an investigator with the Gwinnett County Medical Examiner's Office. Visit Lilburn-Mountain Park Patch for more on this story.
Historic Ball Ground Home Lost In Blaze - Canton-Sixes Patch
A Monday morning fire destroyed a century-old home in Ball Ground, according to authorities.
A Cherokee County Fire and Emergency Services press release said that fire fighters were dispatched to the two story wooden home on Old Dawsonville Highway at 10:30 a.m. Monday. Visit Canton-Sixes Patch for more on this story.
An official with Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport told CBS Atlanta News on Monday that the lone airport restaurant worker who was responsible for egging a New Orleans Saints bus has quit his job.
It all started Wednesday with a tweet from Saints tight end Jimmy Graham. He tweeted, "Bus got egged after landing in ATL by the ramp workers. Classy! "RISE Up" smh." Visit CBS Atlanta for more on this story.