Stevi B's Pizza Buffet, located at 10020 Highway 92 in Woodstock, scored a 67, or U, on its May 12 report.
The inspector in the report observed the following:
- No hand washing at the required times and improper hand washing techniques when asked employee to wash their hands. The manager corrected and hand washing education provided and hands washed. Corrected On-Site.
- Build up on clean food containers. The manager must ensure that the ice machine and all food contact surfaces are clean to the sight and touch.
- Walk-in cooler frozen up and not holding 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The manager corrected and relocated all potentially hazardous to another cooler holding 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Noodles on the bar not holding 135 degrees Fahrenheit or above. The manager corrected and reheated noodles.
- Chemical spray bottle not labeled; observed pain medication improperly stored on a food prep table. The manager must ensure that all medication and chemicals are properly labeled and stored. The manager corrected and relocated medication and labeled spray bottles.*
- Must provide back flow device on mop sink nozzle.*
- Garbage on the ground and/or pad around dumpster; dumpster improperly left open and must be kept closed between uses and area clean and litter free.
- Build up on equipment and must keep equipment and restaurant clean.*
- Light shield missing in back kitchen and must be corrected.*
Other recent food service inspections conducted by the environmental health department between May 12 and May 20:
Emeritus at Riverstone (Food Service Inspections)
125 RIVERSTONE TER CANTON, GA 30114
May 13, 2014 Score: 98, Grade: A
Taco Bell (Food Service Inspections)
10050 HWY 92 WOODSTOCK, GA 30188
May 15, 2014 Score: 95, Grade: A
The Oasis Cafe (Food Service Inspections)
1200 GRESHAM MILL PKWY HOLLY SPRINGS, GA 30142
May 15, 2014 Score: 97, Grade: A