Although Bar-B-Cutie began in Nashville over 50 years ago, there are still only 17 stores in the country. We are fortunate to have one right here in Woodstock. You can smell the delicious barbecue throughout the shopping center. The smell simply draws you in to try out their pulled, barbecued pork sandwiches and Brunswick stew. Catering is available as well.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp located at entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bar-b-cutie.com/bbq/about-2/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Barbecue
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hickory pit barbecue pork
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual