Caribou Coffee Company
Caribou Coffee Company, located just of Hwy. 92 in Woodstock, has a little something for everyone. It serves up coffee, pastries, and cookies; and in January, it will be serving up hot sandwiches. Caribou has specials that go on during the month that you can check that out through the Web site, or on location. You can also go online and check out the menu, which will list the low cal and low fat content as well allergy facts. The manager, Paula, says, " Here at Caribou, it is not the coffee you pay for, it is the service and the fun atmosphere."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, bottled drinks, cookies, pastries
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cariboucoffee.com
- Specialties: Mocha drinks
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people are awesome, and you usually know what someone wants when they come in, because they are regulars.