Folks is, without a doubt, a good ol' down home cooking restaurant. Along with the usual delicious chicken, ribs, pork and beef, it also tells customers to eat their vegetables and offers 23 different veggies on its menu. The restaurant also serves a special, daily lunch combo. Folks' "Good to Go" is also a favorite way to enjoy the food. Just call ahead and come by the drive-through window to pick it up.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps at the sidewalk and easy access through the door.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual