International House of Pancakes
This IHOP is located just west of I-575 on Highway 92. IHOP started back in 1958 all the way out in California. Since then, the chain has expanded across the country with more than 3,300 restaurants. Waffles, omelettes, crepes and burgers are all sized to fill you up. However, IHOP also offers a "Simple and Fit" meal for under 600 calories. Stop by soon and check out the new menu.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 6am - 12am
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps at the sidwalks.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ihop.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Double blueberry pancakes
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun