Publix Super Markets Store
Ever since the 1930's, Publix has been providing consumers in the Southeast United States with a clean, well-lighted supermarket. Today's Publix goes beyond the usual staples by offering such items as sushi, flowers, gifts, a full bakery, a lunch counter and a butcher shop.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps and reserved parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 7pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No