The Shell gas station in Towne Lake is an extension of the national Shell chain. This location has a large convenience store, which is stocked with an abundance of snacks, drinks and other items. The gas station is located right next to a Subway sandwich shop.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 1am; Fri, Sat, 5am - 2am; Sun, 5am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Has intercoms at pumps, ramps to main doors, large entry for bathrooms
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Groceries,fuel,auto,tobacco,lottery,snacks, beef Jerkey,Rockstar,Monster,Red Bull,Coke,Pepsi, slushees,cappuccino,coffee,beer,Blue Moon,Fat Tire,Joose,Four Loco,Bud,Miller,Mike's, milk, bread,ice cream,Ben & Jerry's,sandwiches,Subway
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: Yes
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Vacuum
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Keep your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Use Shell VPower once a month for clean injectors.