This Walgreens is located just west of I-575 on Towne Lake Parkway. In 1901, Charles Walgreen opened his first store in Chicago. Now there are more than 6,000 stores worldwide. From personal care products to health and well-being aids, Walgreens has it all.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps at sidwalks and easy access through the doors
- Founding Date: 1901
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 9am - 6pm.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No