Starting today, Woodstock-Towne Lake Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more. Stay tuned for our first list on The Super Bowl Crawl.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Patch Picks: The Super Bowl Crawl
● —Compliementary buffet, prizes, drinks and beer specials and big-screen TVs to watch the big game.
● —This bar has 48 big-screen TVs and 10-foot HD projector. Not only will there be drink and food specials, but they are having a raffle for two tickets to the season opener of either the Falcons or the Steelers, your choice.
● —There will be a live pre-game show till 6 p.m. hosted by Brian Whitcomb from garage71.com radio. After that, with a $20 admission, you can get award-winning chili, a cigar from a select group and complimentary beer. RSVP to 770-627-2006.
● Kayson's Bar and Grille—With more than 30 TVs and a screen at every table, you are sure to find a spot to watch the big game while enjoying their selection of draft beer and good food.
● —Go to the familiar bar and restaurant in Downtown to enjoy some drinks and good food and watch the game on the big screen projector.